Friday, April 8, 2011

    Shades of Optimism

    Naturally we all have days when we are feeling a bit less then optimistic. Sometimes it's brought on by a tragedy. Other times you just wake up in a fit of rage. That happens to me if my eyes open two minutes before my alarm goes off. At any rate, it's important that we have a healthy flow of emotions. Excessive happiness is ironically a form of depression and excessive sadness is obviously a form of depression. Overall, I'd say I'm pretty well emotionally balanced. Today.


    My current hopes for the creation of this blog site are mixed. I've been a journal keeper for nearly my entire life and part of me feels like I should embrace technology and venture into the digital journal world. To me, life is all about connection. I thrive off of it. There's something incredibly magical that happens to the soul when it feels that it's been related to and understood. The fact that there's a way to express a random feeling or thought with thousands of people in one click it pretty incredible. For the resourceful, this means that one should never feel alone. That is some powerful stuff.















    0 comments: