Wednesday, August 17, 2011

    Who Am I?

    I am no one in particular. I am you. You are me. I am a part of everything connected to everything else. A universal web of energy connects our bodies, our countries, our world. We are connected, each of us, in a force so powerful that we can 'feel' emotion based on a strangers expression. We can hear laughter and find its force, magnetic. How beautiful this realization is to me. It is this connection which simultaneously disconnects us all. We pride ourselves in being original, the 'one of a kind' syndrome. We place ourselves in categorized classes based on our individuality. Ironic, don't you think? In the big scheme of things, does anything I say matter? Some days, I think not. Today, however, I think…Hell Yes.

    So, who am I? I am whoever you believe me to be. After all, it is you that creates your reality. I am just another person walking around in a world that you've created. In essence, I am your creation and you, mine. Creepy, but interesting. What kind of people live in your world? When you answer that, you answer everything you need to know about who YOU are. If you don't like the answer you find, it's time to change your world.

    Wishing you an "Aha!" moment, kind of day.

    0 comments: