Sunday, May 22, 2011

    Quotes to Inspire

    Consume MeHumble YourselfRemember to ReturnA DreamerLet Go to BecomeLook Deep in Nature
    Butterfly DreamsReflectAcross The UniverseYour ThoughtsTell me what you're ThinkingMy Own World
    Define NormalBeautiful Path

    Quotes to Inspire, a set on Flickr.

    Two back to back days of inspirational blog posts. I'd like to say it's solely because I've been in the mood to share my positive energy with the world, but I'd be lying. Seems I've been in need of this positive energy to keep myself in line. Sometimes in life it's easy to get wrapped up in the bad stuff, the sad stuff. When I begin to annoy myself with negativity, I find it's helpful to read anything motivational/inspirational. It helps to put ones life into perspective. Hope you enjoy the creations. Feedback is always greatly appreciated :)

    0 comments: